Re: Other ADSL problems

Nortell/NorWeb's failed Digital Powerline apparantly suffered from the same
problem.

I can't see it being that bad of a problem, especially if just adding a
choke (would a circular magnet do?) isn't too much to ask is it.

At 14:15 09/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>At 13:59 09/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
> >Some of you may have already seen the attached but in case you
> >haven't...
>
>Interesting stuff.  Do you have a URL for it?  I've not seen it on
>uk.telecom yet, surprisingly...
>
>It should at least make an interesting 'CE' marking test case if it
goes to
>formal action, as long as the kit is radiating within the limits, there
>should be no case to answer, and I suspect the manufacturers will have
>tested carefully!  Fascinating stuff :-)
>
>Nigel

,,,
(o o)
===============================oOO==(_)==OOo==================================
Stuart Grimshaw                                             sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer   www.schoolsnet.com               t: 07976
625221
Schoolsnet LTD                 .oooO  Oooo.                   f: 0870
7060260
\_)  (_/

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/971097579/