RE: 19inch racks /cabinets

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 19inch racks /cabinets
  • From: "Ian Wright" <ian.wright@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:12:17 +0100

Make one to fit the cupboard and then screw in the bolt rails down the side
(19 in apart).  Cut a couple of vents and add a small fan and you have
basically the unit out of the black box catalogue.

I started going down the route of buying one but the costs was ridiculous
and do I really want a metal rack where I could have a nice wooden finished
unit - similar to Radio Studio racks.

The rails you can buy from RS or farnell.

Ian