RE: *THE* site..

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: *THE* site..
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:29:34 +0100

Mark,

How about a supplement to the 'hot news' page, maybe just a 'news' or 'cool
stuff' page. You could add details of interesting new sites you'd come
across, or new technologies, or basically anything new (to you) and UKHA
interesting that we might want to find out more about.

As long as it didn't go into too much detail, then it might not be too much
hassle to maintain? Better still would be to allow people to submit items
of
their own.

Just an idea, and may be impractical - perhaps better suited to a forum?

Ray.

http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/7/_/2065/_/959768881/