RE: *THE* site..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: *THE* site..
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:39:00 +0100

I do a bit of HTML etc but don't worry about how the site looks, as it the
content that is most important. I personally like the 'My experience'
section. More articles like that, which can help the complete beginner or
someone who is considering a foray into HA, would be useful.

Michael
BELFAST

http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/7/_/2065/_/959769568/