Re: More net stuff

>You can also have unlimited subdomains (they call them channels)- like
>http://ha.orrs.net, which will
hopefully remain as a reliable pointer to
>wherever my HA bits and bobs are currently living on the net (just
curtains
>and home wiring so far!) ... phew, managed to get a ha-related point
in!

Signed up for this today, looks ok so far - and you don't have to limit
yourself to <yourname>.comnetorg although I'll wait an see tomorrow
('will be ready in 24hours') to actually see what it's going to be like.

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going
on. This person must be fired.

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3010/5/_/2065/_/956863574/