Re: HomeVision - British Summer Time

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: HomeVision - British Summer Time
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:43:12 -0000

> I don't know how Home Vision works exactly, but when this event runs,
> what's going to stop it running again 60 minutes later?

Hmmmm....good point.  It looks like it would do this in October when the
clocks went back an hour.  I'll add a flag and an IF, THEN statement to
cure
this.

Thanks

M.

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/949313958/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1