Re: ATI All in Wonder 128

How about Windows 2000?

I'd be surprised if drivers for that don't appear shortly...

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond [mailto:Reb.barnett@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 January 2000 14:39
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [ukha_d] ATI All in Wonder 128

I'm speccing up a new machine for home, and came across a review of ATI
graphics card. It claims to support MPEG2 encoding and decoding,
combined with a TV tuner, and comes with digital VCR software. This is
exactly what I want.

I then read the bit about no support for NT! This is a huge shame. Does
anyone know of an equivalent card (for an equivalent price!)? As a last
resort, do any Linux lurkers know whether the card is supported in
Linux, and whether I have a cat in a hot places chance of getting the
video capture to work nicely? I really don't want to use Linux, but if
it's a choice of that or Windows 9x...

REB Barnett
Systems Developer
Trojan Consultants

Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
http://click.egroups.com/1/748/3/_/2065/_/948292782/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1