Re: Really getting into this X10 malarkey!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Really getting into this X10 malarkey!
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <AndyB@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:28:45 -0000

You and me both!

For months I wound her up about buying a glitter ball (never really meaning
it), but then out of the blue she bought it for my birthday - motor an'
all!
It's not as tacky as it sounds as we do take it down when not in party mood
(having said that - it's still up now!).  Getting the motor installed was a
task and a half though - had to rip up floorboards and install additional
brackets.

Andy

Nigel -
> it's
> >good enough for me!).
>
> No need to apologise ;-)  But I have just one question...
>
> >- An AW10U to control my glitter ball and laser projector in
living room
> >(macro to turn off uplighters, turn on glitter ball and jukebox)
>
> Excuse me?  You can get away with a laser projector and a glitter ball
in
> the living room, but your wife doesn't like the X-10 light switch?
OK, I
> guess I really will never understand women...
>
> Nigel

> FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! XpertSite is the biggest directory
> of Experts on the Web. For a REAL PERSON who will be happy to answer
your
> questions!

> -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947593782/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1