Re: LW10 Wiring Diagrams and switches

Andy,
Some LD10 / AD10  (PDF) schematics and momentary push switch on our site
which may be of interest:

http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/index10.html

Regards

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Comfort Home Controls
(New Sales Line 44(0)1244 680675)
(New Fax Line 44(0)870 063 6164)
Manufacture, Distribution & Support