Re: Digibox choice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Digibox choice
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:04:04 -0000

As I understand it, the card is assigned to the box when it is first used.
If you want to change boxes, you have to contact Sky to allow the card to
be
used. It's part of their protection mechanism, I believe.

However, I can't see that Sky would mind a bit if you swapped the boxes but
you'd have to get the card reassigned.

Steve