Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!

If you don't want to dim the lights, and AD10 does the job nicely:

Wire the AD10 L and N supply to the common live and neutral. Take the
switched live that feeds the light fitting and feed it instead to the
local control input for the AD10.
Then connect the switched output from the AD10 to the light fitting.

It's a lot easier than it sounds, perhaps a diagram would be of more
use? Basically though, you leave the old two way switch wiring in place,
since all that does is allow two switches to provide a single on-off,
then wire that to the local control of the AD10.

It means that when we move, 10 minutes fiddling in the loft and the
light fitting will be completely standard again!

Ray.

> >Not much details are known yet about the eventual replacement of
the
> >LW10U.  2-way switching (eg. for stairs) could be one of the
> improvements.
>
> How do folks handle that at the moment?  Is it a horrendous
> kludge or is
> there a simple way that I can't see to allow X-10 to force on
> or force off
> the light, without using 2 modules...

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! XpertSite is the biggest directory

of Experts on the Web. For a REAL PERSON who will be happy to answer your
questions!
http://click.egroups.com/1/472/3/_/2065/_/947511506/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1