RE: AAAARGH DAMMIT!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AAAARGH DAMMIT!
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:51:36 -0800

I've been looking for a couple of hefty UPS's for a while ... I have four
PC's (soon to be five) and a laptop plus external SCSI hard discs and DAT
drives, film and flatbed scanners and we suffer quite badly around here for
brownouts. I was going to try to get hold of something meaty to support the
PCs and network (this is at my home by the way - just didn't want you to
think I was a tight ass owner of some company) and maybe something to
support/filter the mains supply to my AV system.

If you have his email address still then could you possibly pass it on to
me
by mailing it to my private email address?

Cheers

Phil