RE: Pronto :-)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pronto :-)
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:40:21 +0000

>> >Its a Mitsui 120, so I'm guessing Curry's finest. Can't
>> Just had a search through uk.media.dvd and can't find any
>
>Erp. It might be Matsui - it's at home and I'm not :-( - but I'll take
it
>back anyway...

Aaaaaahhh! I did a google for Mitsui which brings up a Japanese company
called Mitsui who amongst other things make DVD-R discs, but couldn't find
any DVD players, doh!

Matsui brings up loads of stuff in uk.media.dvd, mainly about region hack
and gladiator disc 2 problems. www.homecinemachoice.com reviewed the Matsui
110, and noone seems to have mentioned major problems like you're having.
Worth a swap I'd say.

(just had a thought.... it's not only once per disc when the player changes
layers, is it? On my current player (an old Samsung 807), there is a
noticeable pause when the player refocuses onto the second layer....?)

Cheers

- -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
- -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -
Total Repair Solutions UK