Re: Coving/Wiring - Long & rambling

> What do you count as "low cost" - I have their trade
catalogue and they do
> some superb stuff but of course there's no pricing.

You need the "UK Trade Prices" book, the "Cable Management,
Circuit
Protection, Wiring Devices" issue.

The trade price for Lincoln in 3m lengths (KTS1) is 12.77 per metre. ISTR
paying somewhere between 7 and 8 quid a metre.  Single gang socket outlets
are trade 5.26 and I paid 4.47   Haggle more and you might do better.

I like the stuff as you fit the back bit, all the sockets, all the wires
and
then fit covers in place. Adding new sockets is dead easy.

Regards

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/1/_/2065/_/978003883/