RE: X-10 dimming

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: X-10 dimming
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:39:00 -0000

> If I "keep dimming" the LM12U, it ultimately goes dark.

Same here

> If I "keep dimming" the LW10U, it stays at a low level, but
never

Dunno.

> 2: Which behaviour do the DIN rail dimmer exhibit?

Mine doesn't completely dim to off. However, this shouldn't be a problem
because the older ones (like mine) offer dim memory, so you can dim it 10%,
then switch it off. When you switch it on in the morning it comes back on
at
10%. The newer DIN rail dimmers apparently support preset dim, so you could
do what you want easily...

Ray Barnett

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/2065/_/977485108/