RE: X-10 dimming

Mark,

try fitting bigger bulbs :-)

The Lamp Modules and Din Dimmers have a neutral connection and so obtain
their power supply direct from the mains. The wall switch dimmers do not
have a neutral connection and so obtain their power supply by dropping some
of the power for the lamps across their own circuitry.

Many people have commented how Light Switches will cause the lamp to glow
even when off. It is possible that the WS may need more current to operate
when it is ON (even dimly) than when completely OFF thus causing the glow
that you see. Try a bigger bulb to see if that works, failing that it will
have to be an LM or LD to cure the problem.

PLEASE NOTE !!!!!

I do not have a LD10 to prove my theory but others here can confirm whether
or not they go completely dark.

Keith