Re: X10 reliability

I would have thought so, taking into account Keiths description, and the
fact that it could be more than thing building up the interference.

How do you split your leccy bills if you all use the same feed?

(Anyone seen that episode of Bottom "Gas"?)

On 2000.12.21 14:35:27 +0000 steve wrote:
> No, but serveral houses are kinda wired together.
>
> The cable from the street come into mine then nips off thru' the wall
> the
> neighbour. I suspect it does 3 houses. Saves digging up every pathway.
>
> Could neighbours appliances attenuate ?
>
> Steve.

reliability.

===========================oOO==(_)==OOo==============================
)===============================

--
,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/977408030/