RE: Sky text code for Pronto

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sky text code for Pronto
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:47:13 -0000

Thanks Mark,

I tried Sky One (106) and Sky News (501) and both told me to use the TV
remote.

I will investigate further tomorrow night. Have to record Eastenders off
BBC
Choice for SWMBO after I cocked up recording it on Monday. Instead of
entering 3 lots of Videoplus info for 3 consecutive programmes on the same
channel I decided to manually set it to start at 7:30 and finish at 9:00.
Bloody VCR defaults to "PDC ON" and after it finished the first
program it
switched off :-(

The reason I didnt set it to record 3 programs is because although they
were
consecutive it still stops and starts between each program. Cant wait for
my
Mitsubishi video to come back from having new heads fitted.

Keith

Sports 3
> (EPG 403) and the Sky Digital Information Channel (EPG 998).
>
> We understand that all digiboxes are capable of receiving SkyText and
we
> expect the service to spread to other Sky channels soon.
>
> We will post more information as we receive it. In the meantime, feel
free
> to follow the related thread in our forum.
>
> Update (06/12/2000 - 1:00 pm)
>
> Further reports from various members of our forum appear to indicate
that
> SkyText is now available on Sky One (EPG 106) and Sky News (EPG 501).
>
> The service has not yet appeared on any of the Sky Premier/MovieMax
> channels.

Movies.
>   >
>   >My brother-in-law has just had his Amstrad box replace by a
>   >Pace. I have a
>   >Panasonic, have the Panasonic boxes not received an upgrade yet?
>   >
>   >Keith
>   >
Pronto .ccf to
>   >> include the text button from the Sky digi remote control.
The
>   >> trouble is, my
>   >> original Sky remote control is dead. Could someone either
>   >email me the ccf
>   >> or the raw data so I can add it please?
>   >>
>   >> Tim.
>   >>
>   >>