RE: Sky text code for Pronto

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sky text code for Pronto
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:03:00 -0000

http://www.diginews.org/story.php?id=243
05/12/2000 - 12:35 pm

SkyText Available Now!

Reports from various members of our forum have confirmed that SkyText is
now
available on Sky Sports 1 (EPG 401), Sky Sports 2 (EPG 402), Sky Sports 3
(EPG 403) and the Sky Digital Information Channel (EPG 998).

We understand that all digiboxes are capable of receiving SkyText and we
expect the service to spread to other Sky channels soon.

We will post more information as we receive it. In the meantime, feel free
to follow the related thread in our forum.

Update (06/12/2000 - 1:00 pm)

Further reports from various members of our forum appear to indicate that
SkyText is now available on Sky One (EPG 106) and Sky News (EPG 501).

The service has not yet appeared on any of the Sky Premier/MovieMax
channels.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/977087009/