Re: Homebase Response prices for cctv and switchers REDUCED !!

In fact, I would suggest geting down there pretty damn sharpish...

The cameras are in short supply, and when I asked the guy at the info desk
to check stock, he told me that they have come back as
"Suspended" which
happens four to six weeks before stock goes obsolete.

Now, these guys are still sold in B&Q, but it seem Hombase may be
flushing
their stock.

I got the 4-way switcher, 2 Colour cameras with PIRs and Audio and a VCR
controller.. Total price £130

The colour PIR cameras only come as a "proper" kit, only the
non-pir cameras
come standalone and even then, only in white...

Ian.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/976999196/