[Jon.Gibson@xxxxxxx: HomeTech 2001 update]

  • To: ukHA List <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Jon.Gibson@xxxxxxx: HomeTech 2001 update]
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:17:58 +0000

I got this in my mailbox yesterday, might be of interest to those on the
list who didn't join the HomeTech list.

On 2000.12.15 17:38:47 +0000 Jon Gibson wrote:
Attn: Stuart Grimshaw

This is to update you on HomeTech 2001, the UK's first trade show for the
emerging home networking & automation business.

The event has now been officially launched and scheduled for March 28th
&
29th at London's Olympia Exhibition Centre. The first wave of exhibitors
have signed up and it is anticipated that around 60 companies will take
part. Media reaction has also been encouraging, with coverage already in
magazines such as British Audio Journal, Smart House, Channel 2000 and
Networking+.

In addition, a series of FREE seminars will take place on the show floor.
Split into two streams, the seminars will address both business &
technology
issues as well as showcasing the products set to change the way we live.
We're pleased to welcome the European Intelligent Buildings Group who will
be presenting a half-day Home Systems Forum. The full HomeTech Seminar
Programme will be posted shortly.

If you'd like to know more about exhibiting or speaking at HomeTech 2001,
either reply to this email or check the website.

If you're interested in visiting HomeTech 2001, you can register now at
www.hometech.co.uk

Best regards and seasonal greetings from all at:
HomeTech 2001
The UK's first exhibition for the automated
and networked homes
business
Uplands House,  Innersdown,  Micheldever,  Hampshire,  SO21 3BW
Tel: +44 (0) 1962 794740                   Fax: +44 (0) 1962 794741
Check our website: 	     www.hometech.co.uk

--
,,,
(o o)