success

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: success
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:50:09 +1300

I had some good luck with the IR transmitter in the weekend,. all up and
working fine. I get excellent coverage from the receiver, over 10 meters in
the theatre. small problem is that the unit works fine for all my gear...
except my Harman Kardon AVR amp.. which is the main thing I want to
control,
the remote control that came with the harman is programmable and controls
the rest of my gear perfectly through the receiver / transmitter except
when
you switch to the HK amp and try.  the visible LED does pulse but only
faintly when trying to send to the HK amp.

any ideas please......

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/976481429/