Comfort reads Pronto ccf files!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comfort reads Pronto ccf files!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:47:54 -0000

From the Comfort Egroups earlier today...

"Great News - Infrared Learning Facility for Comfort (via Pronto). You can now use Pronto to learn your IR codes so that Comfort can then send them from any of our 64 outputs. The action code for IR send is 129. This allows up to 32 IR codes to be sent from a very low cost LED (with series resister). We have a program called Infrared.exe which converts pronto ccf files into a new library format called .ifr file. This can then be updated into the infrared config file which CS-Xpress downloads to Comfort. We will be placing this program in the technical area very soon."

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

eGroups Sponsor
Click