RE: Re Laing Homes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re Laing Homes
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:48:13 -0000

I actually know the guy who does the work for Laings at their "Ideal
Home"
concept house. He also does the showhome work for them. Unfortunatley they
tend to scale it down, as most technophobes would walk away rather than
embrace the smart home.

He is going to bring round a Fujitsu plasma with DVI board, and
corresponding DVD player for me to have a look at compared with the
standard. I'll let you know how it goes.

Tim.