Playstation2 wired to homevioion??

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Playstation2 wired to homevioion??
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:59:35 +0100

I've recently go myself a PS2 and wondered if anyone had looked at the
wiring for the 'joypads'. I got a free remote control with mine but it's
really bad - sometimes the buttons do different things eg when I press
pause it detects a stop etc... so I was wondering if it would be possible
to wire up a joypad to say Homevioion then teach Homevision IR commands
from a different remote andit would close the contact on the appropriate
button..

I should say thet this is for when I play DVDs.. I would like to wire up
so that I could have both plugged in at the same time... anyone any
ideas???

A.

This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank you.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/975664779/