RE: EIBA

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: EIBA
  • From: "Peter Heath" <ph236@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:43:42 -0000

John
yes it can be difficult they tend to supply only EIBA partners with the
full tech info however the general info can be found from various
manufactures but its a little scarce. seimens aren't the only company. You
need to get a rapport going with a manufactures rep / engineer. I believe
seimens have very few people in the uk and they are very slow to respond.
the problem being its still quite new hear compared to the rest of Europe
and the Arab states.

regarding the design service etc no problems. (Cambridge based but will
travel).

Peter.