RE: FW: website

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: website
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:53:08 -0000

That looks as if it will do the job.

Down side - will be fiddley to work with :-(
Plus side - very compact receiver :-)

Price isnt too bad if the currency converter I just used is correct.

10 NZD = 2.86 UKP

I am selling at 1.50 UKP which I reckon is about 5.25 NZD

Depends how many you need and how quickly you want them but my offer to
supply them still stands with postage at cost.

Keith

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/3/_/2065/_/975020019/