Re: [WILDLY OT] Simpsons WAS: Police fence stolen goods on Internet.

Not so Hot, really. I haven't installed the software yet (busy getting the
regquisites together: it needs DirectX8, Digiguide Beta 5 and fairly
specific ATI Drivers) that beings aid, I am less than hopeful. It seems to
suffer from the same problem all of these damn things do: you can't make it
record from the composite or s-video inputs at a set time.

What is difficult to understand about recording from the Av inputs rather
than the tuner? I hardly ever watch terrestrial since I got sky, and don't
want to record analog TV, when I could record Digital instead!

I'll get mroe of a chance to play at the weekend to see if I can make it
dance. I've had a busy week.. :(

Ian.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/3/_/2065/_/975023409/