RE: IR Transmitter boards.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR Transmitter boards.
  • From: "Ian" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:29:37 -0000

>I can't generate any diagrams - I loaded Eagle stuff on my machine and
>couple of days later NT decided it was going to corrupt my registry.
Until
>I reinstall everything, I'm stuck with a crappy laptop with no space to
>install useful stuff.  Maybe Nigel/Keith can generate an image.

How about it guys. If it's simple even a description works for me.

>Something that doesn't require special crimping tools would be best.
Good point!

>(are you near a M*********?).
Yes but it is a problem to get to time wise. Can be done though. Mail order
is my usual approach and not a problem.

As for mountings, I will send out piccys and measurments and people can get
back to me. Lets get it working first!

Ian