Re: Pace NTL Cable box

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Pace NTL Cable box
  • From: "Ewen Cameron" <ewenjc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:44:52 -0000

Thanks for the reply.  Like your's mine works for channel up, down
and volume but not for the chanel guide etc, now next etc.  I'm
loosing WAF currently due to the number of remotes everywhere and the
video distribution is a bit silly if you have to remember to take the
remote with you.
-Ewen

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Benfield" <john.benfield@d...>
wrote:

> >>I have an NTL Cable box and I'm experiencing two problems with
it:
> >> None of my learning remotes will learn from it.
> >> My LabGear IR Repeater only transmits a few buttons.
>
> >Does anyone have NTL as a cable provider?
> >Would using a different IR Repeater make a difference?
>
> I've got an NTL Pace box. Works fine with my Phillips multi remote.
Justs pointed it at the box and went throught the auto setup until the
> box turned on. However, this is a basic remote and only has things
like
> channel select/up/down, volumn up/down etc.
>
> Regards
> John Benfield
>

> --
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-
mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/3/_/2065/_/974911524/