RE: RE: Nigels transmitter - problems

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: Nigels transmitter - problems
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:13:46 -0000

Do you have anything connected to the input, such as a TSOP 1838 ?

The input should normally be pulled high by the TSOP which causes T1 to
turn on and pull the reset line of the 555 low (pin 4).

If you dont have anything connected to the input (R7) then take that to the
+12v rail which will turn T1 on and pull the reset line of the 555 low.
This will stop the LED's.

If that fails then temporarily put a connection between 0v and pin 4 of the
555. that should definately stop it.

HTH

Keith