RE: Webpads

That FreePad looks the business, altho with no prices and no real pictures
and a supposed release date of year end 2000 I think it's vapourware ATM
:o(

But damn nice all the same.

Darren

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust