RE: OT: W2k ICS vs. Linux masquerading

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: W2k ICS vs. Linux masquerading
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:41:13 -0000

My wife has a Masters degree in Engineering, and works as a developer :-)
She even suggested that we run a long network cable from my study, across
the landing, down the stairs, across the hall and into her study since it
would be a better test that multiple PCs could access the link at the same
time ;-)

Realistically however, the combination of two IT salaries, plus no kids is
what really facilitates the toy-buying process...

I'm sorry - I can't remember which HOWTO I used, I used Altavista, and I
think that I searched for +HOWTO +masquerading to find it.