RE: RE: Open day

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: RE: Open day
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:52:54 +0100

It's set for 5:30 but I guess a spike or something on the powerline caused
the event to fire. The unfortuneate thing is that although she likes Eric
Clapton's music normally, at 3am he didn't stand a chance........... and
nor did I.... its upped the WAF .... "if it ever happens
again...."

A.

"Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
10/11/2000 11:10