RE: Success !

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Success !
  • From: James Hoye <jhoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:27:09 -0000

> I now have Nigel's IR module working. I completely failed to
> get it working
> with the CY88 (Maplin code) IR LED and so went to get another
> today, but

I think I got a CY88 - that's for the tip, I'll try the other one.

> PS. Keith, do you have any more of the TSOP's, if so I'll
> have another 6.

And you were just saying Tuesday you wish you'd got 100 TSOPs as you'd only
got 6, oops, make that zero, left!!!  I got 5, need at least 2, so can
probably spare 1 or 2...

James H

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/3/_/2065/_/973772431/