RE: COMFORT QUESTION (Was RE: Modem Caller-ID question (long-ish))

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: COMFORT QUESTION (Was RE: Modem Caller-ID question (long-ish))
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:06:53 -0000

I havent had time to make the PCB but I have printouts of the component
overlays for

S-Video Transmitter
S-Video Receiver
Video Conferencing Unit

I have one of the actual boxes that will be used for KAT5 with a lifesize
PCB printout fitted into it. I also have the first mockups of a wallmount
SCART faceplate and 2 prototype ceiling mount IR receiver/blasters.

Looking forward to the meeting, less than 2 hours now :-)

Keith

machine
> > > and people
> > > have your lin1 number Keith - or did you mean just to jest?

senses
> > > the loss of
> > > Highway there is
> > > always
> isnt a line
> > > available
> > > Comfort couldnt get
> > >
> > > I disabled the line test on my Comfort shortly after getting
> > > it as the house
> > > had been woken too may times in the middle of the night
> reporting line
> > > faults (and I have HH).
> > >
> > > M.
> > >

> > > -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
> > > -------------------------~-~>
> > > eLerts
> > > It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!

> No bidding, no
> guesswork.  Just
> great fares at Hotwire.

eLerts