Re: X10 appliance module mods

At 09:19 07/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
> > I'm looking at Maplin
> > FG45 (if all else fails!), but if anyone has already found a good
switc=
> > for the job, let me know.
>
>Farnell or RS will have 100s more switches than Maplin. Want me to fax
you
>some pages from the Farnell catalogue?  Are you after momentary contact
or
>a push to turn on, push again for off?

I've got Farnell, RS, Arrow, Rapid, CPC all sat in front of me (spoilt for=
=20
choice!), but I've not read all the switch pages in all the catalogues=20
(yet!).  It needs to be momentary, normally open, 250V rated, no exposed=20
metal on the outside, current no issue, nice to look at, 10mm internal
body=
=20
diameter (or less), <30mm long (maybe 25mm max), the smaller and
shorter=20
the better, and preferably under =A35 in single quantity.

Thanks for the kind offer of faxing catalogue pages, if you happen to know=
=20
a nice looking switch meeting the above description, let me know,
otherwise=
=20
I'll start trawling my catalogues!

Nigel