Re: X10 appliance module mods

At 13:45 07/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>311 3565 Might be too large on diameter - 17.5mm but only 11-12mm panel

Can't do it, I think.  10mm is a squeeze.  I'll check again, but I think it
was under 10mm.  Shame, as it's quite a nice looking little switch.

>or a microswitch such as
>140 690 would be OK if you use a plastic nut. Caps available.

That's true- well spotted!  Is there a typical thread normally used for
switch contacts, or do I just have to hunt around for a nut that
fits?  I've always just used the ones that are supplied, so I'd been
ignoring switches with any external metal fixings.

Now, just in case it's getting too easy, can I have one with a neon in it
:-)

Thanks for checking Farnell- I've gone through all the others except Arrow,
and there's nothing immediately obvious, apart from your suggestions of
replacing parts.

Nigel

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/3/_/2065/_/973606245/