RE: Get broadband for a tenner a month

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Get broadband for a tenner a month
  • From: "Nick Shore" <nick.shore@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:38:11 -0000

<BLATANT PLUG>

Thought this might be interesting to those lucky few within BT ADSL range:

See our website for ADSL info and a comparison of the different providers.

http://www.multithread.co.uk/ADSL/

</BLATANT PLUG>

All comments/feedback welcome

Nick.

PS. one of these days I'm going to floodwire the house, and buy lots of
cool
HA gear
(when SWMBO agrees :-)

Leeds,