RE: MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000 7pm - Golf PH. Ipswich

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000 7pm - Golf PH. Ipswich
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:06:36 +0100

Go on Paul tell me where:

>I'm going to "have a go" as well - I'm currently working in
Cambridge,
right
>on the A14,

A.

"Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
03/11/2000 13:02
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000
7pm - Golf PH.
Ipswich

I'm going to "have a go" as well - I'm currently working in
Cambridge,
right
on the A14, so I guess I'm probably just another half-hour or so away...

But I'm also "working at home" equally as often as I am onsite in
Cambridge,
so it just depends where I happen to be on the day I guess..

IF I'm in Cambridge, I'll try to make it along after work. However, IF I'm

at home, I doubt I will be able to....

Maybe see you then?....

Paul G.

>From: James Hoye <jhoye@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000
7pm
-
>Golf PH. Ipswich
>Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:47:06 -0000
>
> > Maps showing the location of the
> >
> > Golf Public House
> > Foxhall road
> > Ipswich
> >
> > can be found at
> >
> > http://www.diyautomation.co.uk/ukha/golf_ipswich.html
> >

>I would like to make this - but I come from near Heathrow back to
Sudbury
>(90ish miles) every day (I must be mad!).  My usual journey home takes
me

>up
>the A12 as far as Marks Tey/Stanway Colchester - so Ipswich is another
>25mins further at a guess.
>
>Depending on Tuesday's traffic I'll see if I can divert a little - have
>clear it with SWMBO first though - or I'll be wearing my dinner.  If
the
>M25
>plays its usual tricks I'll not bother.
>
>Hope to see you all then...
>
>James H

http://profiles.msn.com.

This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank you.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/9/_/2065/_/973253204/