RE: MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000 7pm - Golf PH. Ipswich

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000 7pm - Golf PH. Ipswich
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:02:55 GMT

I'm going to "have a go" as well - I'm currently working in
Cambridge, right
on the A14, so I guess I'm probably just another half-hour or so away...

But I'm also "working at home" equally as often as I am onsite in
Cambridge,
so it just depends where I happen to be on the day I guess..

IF I'm in Cambridge, I'll try to make it along after work. However, IF I'm
at home, I doubt I will be able to....

Maybe see you then?....

Paul G.

>From: James Hoye <jhoye@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] MAPS Online - East Anglia Meeting - 7 NOV 2000
7pm -
>Golf PH. Ipswich
>Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:47:06 -0000
>
> > Maps showing the location of the
> >
> > Golf Public House
> > Foxhall road
> > Ipswich
> >
> > can be found at
> >
> > http://www.diyautomation.co.uk/ukha/golf_ipswich.html
> >

>I would like to make this - but I come from near Heathrow back to
Sudbury