Re: Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!

I'm also on NTL and got the CD a week before the free service went live -
although I used the freephone number from the first day! Speed is good so
far,
and it is completely free with no catches.

Disconnection is automatic after 1:59 [robbed of a full minute] but you can
reconnect immediately, and NTL's own software supports auto-recconect. So
no
problems being on line constantly as long as you're not doing a download
that
takes more than the limit.

Sorry, lost the email from the guy saying his cable was crap, so I can't
remember you're name. You didn't say who your provider was. I've always
found
NTL to be okay if not the best for channel availability.

Calum

Michael Mc Aree wrote:

> I'm lucky enough to be an existing NTL customer and I also have BT.
The NTL
> Line is for Net access only. So whenever they send me my CD I get free
> unlimited access (in theory).
> I think we will he have to wait and see...
>
> Michael
> BELFAST

access!!

> Look here for the 3 deals available..
> http://www.freeserve.com/time/
>
> "Unlimited Freeserve Time" is the 24/7 package.  10 quid a
month or make 10
> quids worth of calls by dialing a prefix.  You MUST have a Freeserve
account
> (free and easy to set up) and you also MUST be a BT customer.  You pay
> monthly by DD (seems to take 7 working days to set up) and you can
cancel
> with only 7 days notice!  ISDN is support (one line per subscription).
>
> THE BAD NEWS
>
> Freeserve are only accepting 2000 registrations a day for the 24/7
service!!
> I was lucky enough to be sitting at my PC as the registration page
went
> live.  By the time I had phoned a mate and he setup a Freeserve
account ALL
> TWO THOUSAND registrations had already been accepted for today.  This
> probably took under ten minutes!!
>
> So then...everybody try at 00:00:01 tonight :-)
>
> M.

> Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
> already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
> find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:

> You can win $1000!
> Just one of 1000 great reasons to visit eGroups!
> Click here:

Enter to WIN one of 10 NEW Kenmore Ranges!
Only at sears.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/2677/5/_/2065/_/956400203/

begin:vcard
n:Morrell;Calum