Re: CCTV with Comfort

At 19:33 12/04/00 +0100, you wrote:
>A very low cost method is using the relay module with Comfort, there is
>schematic PDF diagram on this page:

I'd seen that- are they particularly special relays or just standard ones?
As composite video is only 6MHz bandwidth, I assume it will go through
standard relays no problem- not sure what the 'video' ones improve on.

>outputs using colour cameras on just screened alarm cable.

How long were the cable runs, out of interest?  As I posted a while back,
I'd put together a 25-30m run on cat-5 utp cable, with a couple of phono
plug connections en route, with no obvious problems, but that was for a
mono camera- did you notice any colour problems?

Nigel

1.6 Million Digital Images!
Download one Today from Corbis.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/3356/5/_/2065/_/955612217/