Re: LD_11

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: LD_11
  • From: Vince Goddard <mdsupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:29:01 +0100

Hi Tim,

I believe that was me. The LD11 responds to Leviton dim & standard dim
but
not preset dim. This was tested with the latest Homeseer and a CM12.

If someone wants to donate me a Pronto (HINT) then I would be very pleased
to help.

Vince

At 18:08 31/03/00, you wrote:
>Can the person who has played with the LD11 and Homeseer confirm
whether it
>responds to Leviton dim, or Preset dim. I'm about to sit down and go
through
>loads of binary and hex arithmetic to try to program a Pronto to
control it,
>and I'd like to know what I'm dealing with. If any-one has ever looked
at
>the Octets in a learned Pronto code, I'm trying to work this code out
by
>hand! The words time and consuming spring to mind. I'll also be looking
for
>a Pronto owner who has an LD11 to help with testing.
>
>Tim.

>Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
>Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
>registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:

>-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1

Save up to 57% on Electronics!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2710/5/_/2065/_/954545363/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications