LD_11

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: LD_11
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:08:08 +0100

Can the person who has played with the LD11 and Homeseer confirm whether it
responds to Leviton dim, or Preset dim. I'm about to sit down and go
through
loads of binary and hex arithmetic to try to program a Pronto to control
it,
and I'd like to know what I'm dealing with. If any-one has ever looked at
the Octets in a learned Pronto code, I'm trying to work this code out by
hand! The words time and consuming spring to mind. I'll also be looking for
a Pronto owner who has an LD11 to help with testing.

Tim.

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2622/5/_/2065/_/954522601/

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1