LW10U UK Lamp Module: A cautionary tale!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: LW10U UK Lamp Module: A cautionary tale!
  • From: James Derrick <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:42:09 +0100

Hi All,

I recently installed a LW10U UK Lamp Module but due to an error on my
part managed to damage it by using a compact fluorescent "low
energy"
bulb.

Luckily the damage was repairable, but I've documented my tale with
pictures of the damage to help others learn from my error.

The tale is told at:
http://www.amarok.demon.co.uk/dl/lw10u.html

Best regards,

James Derrick
---
James Derrick    james@xxxxxxx, Cramlington, Near Newcastle, =
England
Forwarding Service: jderrick@xxxxxxx
Beyond the Horizon of the place we lived when we were =
young,
In a World of Magnets and Miracles. Pink Floyd.

Click on Instant Credit Card Approval at
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1265

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications