Re: KAT5 AV Links

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: KAT5 AV Links
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:00:14 +0100

Well...I think we can safely say there is considerable interest in Keith's KAT5 AV Link!  Thanks to everyone for their input to the discussion.  Hopefully the next couple of weeks will see the project move on and who knows, you may be sending your video down twister pair before too long!!

M.

Now...what am I offered for the KAT5 prototype sitting here in my drawer ;-)

Click Here!
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d