Re: KAT5 AV Links

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: KAT5 AV Links
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:56:51 +0100

Wall box to RJ45

Black Box (well, ideally quite large Dark Blue Box with White "Doxey
Audio/Video" logo on the front, maybe the size of a Linn separate?)
with RJ45 in, and audio on twin phono + composite video on phono.

No I am not kidding you - I would treat these boxes as hi-fi separates, and
be proud to display them accordingly.

(What about power - is this self-powered, or is there a battery/mains
adaptor?)

Mark Harrison
European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
New Tel No: +44 7010710239