Re: Comfort on TV News Item this Monday at 6PM

Comfort on TV News Item this Monday (18th Oct) at 6PM
If anyone is interested and can receive Carlton's 'London Tonight' Program,
Comfort and X10 will form part of a security feature they are showing this Monday
evening at 6PM.

Many thanks to Raj from Optix Systems for setting it all up.

Regards

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Comfort Home Controls
(New Sales Line 44(0)1244 680675)
(New Tech Line 44(0)906 3004444)
Manufacture, Distribution & Support