Re: Free Domain Names!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Free Domain Names!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:13:20 +0100

> I think 20 is the cheapest I have seen for a uk domain name.

But this wouldn't include hosting (20 meg) and unlimited email I'm sure.

> Btw, I think the catch is :-
>
> In consideration for the domain name being made available to you at no
> charge you agree that we can advertise and operate promotions by way
of
> banner advertisements on your web space at no charge, provided that
such
> advertisements and promotions are reasonable and that we fully
> indemnify you
> against any claim or action brought against you as the direct
> result of any
> advertisement or promotion placed by us on your web space.
>
> No. 11 of the terms and conditions :(

OK guys...what do you all want for nothing eh?  I'm going to get stroppy
now
and never forward anything like this on to you all again.

Mark (pissed off on my 32nd Birthday) McCall

;-)

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications